Friday, December 18, 2009

Happy 7th Anniversary Jason and Susanne!!!!

Seven years ago today I married the man of my dreams!!!! I love Jason more now than I did the day we got married. Wow, 7 years, 2 deployments, 4 kids. It's amazing what you can squeeze into a short time. Best thing, even if we aren't together, we are at least in the same hemisphere!!!! Jason, I am so honored you married me. Thank you for wanting to grow old with me. I LOVE YOU JASON!!!!!


Here is a Micah update for today; Micah just got a new IV, and a new dressing on his J tube. I tried to help, but I got a little light headed. Maybe tomorrow it won't be so bad. Now Micah is resting from all the pokes and prods. Such fun!

1 comment:

Mom and Dad K. said...

A very Happy Anniversary to both of you!!!! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together!!! We love you!!!!
Love, Mom and Dad