Monday, November 16, 2009

A Quiet Night And A Surprise!

Here are the updates from yesterday. If I get anything new I will update it today.


I just had an AWESOME day!!!!! Jason came down to Boston and surprised me with an afternoon out, just the two of us. We haven't been out on our own (without any kids or pregnancies) in forever!!!! It was Wonderful!!! He even brought me flowers!!!! Today was wonderful, thank you Jason!!!!! I love you!!!! (last night at 6:15)


It was another quiet night. Micah is awake and alert and glued to the little t.v. over his bed. The doctors and nurses think he may have some fluid in or around his right lung, so they are monitoring that, but they are NOT planning to re-intubate him. He really looks much happier now than he did 3 or 4 days ago. (yesterday at 11:00 a.m.)

1 comment:

Mom K. said...

I told Jason when he got home that he scored MAJOR good husband points today!!! :)
I am so happy the two of you had that time together! We are praising God for Micah's good days and nights. We will continue to pray that his lung stays clear with no issues!