Monday, November 16, 2009

A New Development For Micah

If it's not one thing it's something else. Micah's right diaphragm is showing signs of paralysis. The doctors are waiting to see if this is going to be a surgical issue or if Micah will be able to deal with this on his own. No chance of going home soon. Maybe in a couple weeks. Also Micah will be going to the Cath Lab this week or next week to remove some extra blood vessels around his heart that shouldn't be there. They aren't hurting him, but they aren't helping either.

Keep praying for Baby Micah and for strength for Susanne and Jason. I know that she and Jason appreciate all of the prayers on Micah's behalf. Please leave them a comment and let them know you are praying. I know from experience that reading people's comments helps them get through the day.

Here is the address for the hospital if you would like to send them a card or note of encouragement.
Children's Hospital Boston
300 Longwood Avenue,
Boston, MA 02115

4 comments:

GarretJulie said...

We will praying as these new issues have come up. I am so glad that you will get to see my sister Laura and my mom today. I am sure company is so nice for you. We are praying for you and your family.
Love,
Julie Houston

Ellen M. said...

Dear Jason & Susanne,
Please know that you are constantly in my prayers and thoughts. We all want what's best for Micah and I truly believe that God has a special plan for that little guy.
Love to all of you,
Auntie Ellen

Grandma Pat said...

Dear Jason and Susannah,
I am so sorry to hear about the latest development with Micah's diaphram. I will be praying for him and for you for strength and comfort and peace. do the Doctors know what causing the paralysis?

Love,
Mom,Grandma

Phyllis G. said...

Just want you to know your little Micah is in our thoughts and prayers. Praying that the latest developments will soon be resolved and he can continue towards full recovery.

Love,
Phyllis G.