Friday, March 12, 2010

In Surgery...PRAY!!!!!!!

They just took Micah back into the OR. They were so kind and waited for me to get to the Pre Op area before they took him back. I got to see him and give him a kiss and he gave me one of his wonderful big toothless grins. The nurses and doctors have all fallen in love with him and have even threatened to take him home with them. LOL. I know they will take great care of him and bring him back safely to me. If they cannot extubate him after the Bronch Scope is done he will be sent to the ICU on the 7th floor (no room in CICU) until he is able to breath on his own again. But he came out of his last Bronch Scope like a champ and I am not expecting anything less from the Mighty Mr. Micah Man. Baby Mommy Loves You!!! Please pray, that they find whatever it was that stopped his breathing a couple days ago!!!!!!!

No comments: