Monday, January 4, 2010

Tummy Test...And 5 Months Old

Since Micah is teething, he had a rough night...But now he's hungry and he has to wait a few more hours to feed again...Today is his gastric emptying test....finger crossed that it goes well.

Happy 5 Month Birthday to my sweet baby Micah!!! It stinks that you are spending another birthday in the hospital, but I know you are getting better and will go home soon. I love you baby!!!!

Dr. Brown was just in and he told me that Micah passed his gastric emptying test!!!!! He also said that he wants the central line out tomorrow. This means we are close to going home. Hopefully on Wednesday GI, Cardiology, Surgery, and I will be able to meet and FINALLY be able to make a plan for Micah to eat. He'll get either continuous feed or bolus feeds. I hope to be home by Sunday, Jacob turns 6 on Sunday.

1 comment:

Dotty Lavoie said...

Hi this is Dotty Lavoie the OT who came out to evaluate Micah. You sure have had a tough and stressful road. I have been following the site daily. Happy 5 months to Micah. I hope he can come home soon and that your family will have a place on your own to live. My email is dlavoie@communitypartnersnh.org if you want to contact me. When he is home and stable and you are ready for visits, email or call me at 516-9321. Dotty