Monday, February 28, 2011

Nutrition check in

Today was a good day. Micah and I went to his nutrition appointment in Peabody and we met his new nutritionist. She was very nice and she kept repeating "Oh My Goodness" every time I explained his medical history or she went through his measurements or she saw what he was eating now. Micah is now 23lbs and 28 inches long. He is in the 40% for TOF babies!!!! Yay!!!!! We have been working so hard to get Micah up to a normal weight since December 2009 and we are finally getting there. With his heart condition he may never reach a "normal" weight, but he will at least be "normal" for him. Micah is such a tough little boy and he is an incredibly hard worker. He is walking more and more every day and he has even become more vocal. (No words yet, but lots of sounds) I am so proud of my little man and I know he has more in him to show to the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah for Micah!