Monday, December 14, 2009

Here Is The Update For Today

These were from yesterday. Susanne was home for the weekend to see the boys in there Christmas production at school. Sorry these are a day or so late. I was away for the weekend.


I'm on the train heading back to Boston!! Spent the last couple of days moving into our new house and unpacking. Last night was our first night there and it went well, the kids slept great!! But now I need to go back to my baby!! The hospital called yesterday and again today wondering if I was coming back (DUH). Apparently Micah has been fussing A LOT since I've been gone. Don't worry Micah, mommy's coming!! I just got into the hospital, and Micah is snoozing away. The train ride was fine, and yes mom I did take a cab to the hospital. :-) Micah's nurse told me that Micah will have his surgery to place his feeding tube on Tuesday. Tomorrow I will be getting a class on how to use the new tube and how to care for it. Should be lots of fun. Hopefully we'll be going home at the end of the week. (fingers crossed!!)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh such good new, I'll pray you'll be home by the end of the week.

I am so glad that you are all moved in! I thought I saw you Sunday, I did, I did. Sorry I missed you though:(

I can't wait to have you and your family over for dinner, soon, soon!!